SUPERVISOR (Front of House) – THE GOLDEN BALL, NR MAIDENHEAD (SL6 6NW) -
Supervisor (front of house) up to £9.00per hour. Approx 40-50 hours per week.
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our team at The Golden Ball which is set in the idyllic village of Pinkneys Green, near Maidenhead. With an informal atmosphere, a large bar and restaurant it’s the perfect venue with bags of parking.
Supervisor – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £9.00 depending on age and experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 13 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Supervisor – Training
Level 3 Hospitality Supervisory Apprenticeship which takes a minimum of 12 months to complete.
Supervisor – Responsibility
Considered a key member of the leadership team, as supervisor you are committed to assisting the management team in driving the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Supervisor you will:
- Already be in a supervisory role, supporting the Management team in leading the bar or restaurant team to deliver exceptional service to every guest.
- Be the point of contact for new team members as you will train them in all areas of the business and support them in their role.
- Maintain outstanding attention to detail, overseeing the team through service times to deliver high standards of service.
- Understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests within your area.
- Possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete end of night cash up duties.
- Have high energy levels, personality & enthusiasm by the bucket load as being a supervisor with Brakspear should not only be fun but varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.