RECEPTIONIST – THE SHEEP, STOW ON THE WOLD (GL54 1AU) -
Receptionist – up to £10.40 per hour including TRONC depending on age & experience – part time 4-9pm five days a week.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team at the Sheep in Stow on the Wold www.thesheepstow.co.uk (GL54 1AU) which was fully refurbished in 2016. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds this pub has a large and welcoming bar with a speciality gin menu, an extensive restaurant with up to 100 covers, an outside terrace and 22 en-suite letting rooms. The food is Modern European and International.
Receptionist – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.40 per hour depending on age and experience plus TRONC (£2.00 per hour)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 13 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Receptionist – Training
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship which takes 12 months to complete
Receptionist – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Receptionist you will:
As Receptionist your main focus will be delivering a guest experience dedicated to quality and exceptional customer service. You will ensure every guest is welcomed with a smile and is well looked after as in most instances you are the first point of contact for our guests.
In order to be a successful Receptionist you will,
- Be communicating with guests by phone, in person and e mail so great verbal and written communication is essential along with computer competence.
- Be responsible for organising administrative tasks relating to restaurant reservations and check in and check out.
- Answer guest queries and deal with their requirements during their stay.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the level of service delivered to our guests is of the highest standard. Service levels are a key focus of the business.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.