RECEPTIONIST – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
Receptionist – (Full and Part Time) – Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Reception staff to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles)
This will involve creating a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc. We are looking for front of house staff to help launch this fantastic business.
Receptionist – Responsibilities
In order to be a successful Receptionist you will have fun whilst
- Communicating with guests by phone, in person and e mail so great verbal and written communication is essential along with computer competence.
- Being responsible for organising administrative tasks relating to restaurant reservations and check in and check out.
- Answering guest queries and deal with their requirements during their stay.
- Being responsible for ensuring that the level of service delivered to our Guests is of the highest standard. Service levels are a key focus of the business.
Receptionist – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £7.83 plus TRONC depending on experience (Full and part time)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.