RECEPTIONIST – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
£7.83 plus tips - full and part time availiablr
KITCHEN PORTERS – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
£7.83 plus tips. Full and part time available.
COMMIS CHEFS – THE FROGMILL, ANDOVERSFORD (GL54 4HT) -
Up to £7.83 plus tips.
The Frogmill, Andoversford, Gloucestershire (GL54 4HT)
Experienced Commis Chefs – NEW launch mid July
We are currently fully refurbishing The Frogmill, Andoversford, Near Cheltenham, this will involve creating a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc. We are looking for front of house staff to help launch this fantastic business, interested, apply here.
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £7.83 plus TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.
In order to be a successful Commis Chef you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Be flexible, as the kitchen team is small there may be some Kitchen Porter duties too.The successful Commis Chef will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
The Frogmill Inn
- A large destination, Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles)
- Fully refurbished in 2018
- Small cosy traditional bar and a light bright conservatory dining area (100 covers)
- 150 cover wedding and conference facility
- 28 en suite letting rooms
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor dining, outside bar and BBQ in the summer
- Programme of special events like live music, cinema nights
- On site activities for guests table, tennis, shuffleboard, bar billiards etc.
- Design led, cosy, eclectic styling
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
Up to £7.83 per hour plus tips. Full and part time available.
HEAD CHEF – THE LION, WENDLEBURY (OX25 2PW) -
Up to £37,000 incl tips, plus quarterly bonus
BAR SUPERVISOR – THE PORCH HOUSE, STOW ON THE WOLD (GL54 1BN) -
Up to £8.50 per hour plus tips and service charge depending on experience
CHEF DE PARTIE – THE LION, WENDLEBURY, NEAR BICESTER (OX25 2PW) -
Up to £9.50 per hour plus tips - LIVE IN AVAILABLE
CHEF DE PARTIE – THE RUNNING HORSES – MICKLEHAM, SURREY (RH5 6DU) -
Up to £9.50 plus tips - live in available
CHEF DE PARTIE – THE FROGMILL, GLOUCESTERSHIRE (GL54 4HT) -
Up to £9.50 per hour plus tips depending on experience, poss live in.
SOUS CHEF – THE FROGMILL, GLOUCESTERSHIRE (GL54 4HT) -
Several roles - £23,000 - £29,000 plus tips depending on experience, poss live in