KITCHEN PORTERS – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
Kitchen Porters – full and part time available
The Frogmill, Andoversford, Gloucestershire (GL54 4HT)
Experienced Kitchen Porters – NEW launch mid July
We are currently fully refurbishing The Frogmill, Andoversford, Near Cheltenham, this will involve creating a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc. We are looking for front of house staff to help launch this fantastic business, interested, apply here.
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £7.83 plus TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.
In order to be a successful Kitchen Porter you will,
- Aid the chefs in day to day prep for menu items.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible and in line with the cleaning schedule.
- Clean food prep areas & equipment in addition to crockery & cutlery.
- Collect & wash up pots & pans.
- Keep fridges and storerooms clean and organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean & sanitised.
- Support the chefs in safe storage of all deliveries.
- Reporting maintenance issues to management.The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
The Frogmill Inn
- A large destination, Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles)
- Fully refurbished in 2018
- Small cosy traditional bar and a light bright conservatory dining area (100 covers)
- 150 cover wedding and conference facility
- 28 en suite letting rooms
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor dining, outside bar and BBQ in the summer
- Programme of special events like live music, cinema nights
- On site activities for guests table, tennis, shuffleboard, bar billiards etc.
- Design led, cosy, eclectic styling
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.