JUNIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD -
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Junior Assistant Manager is committed to assisting the General Manager to drive the business through consistent quality and on-going menu development. We completely renovated this iconic hotel, bar and restaurant within Stow on the Wold in August 2016, adding a new 100 seat restaurant, built around an open wood-fired oven with counter seating, a new craft beer & gin bar and finally we’ve updated and modernised the 22 hotel rooms.
What we offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate or Negotiable Salary + TRONC (Service Charge & Tips)
- 70% of meals on duty
- 28 days holiday (Based on 5 day working week)
- 50% off food across our other eight sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our other four sites (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Opportunity to train and develop your team
- Full training and development, including external courses and this is just the start of your Brakspear career – the rest is in your hands.
- LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION if required
In order to be a successful Junior Assistant Manager,
- You will already be in a supervisory role,
- Supporting the General Manager in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- You will possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain stock control.
- You will understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests.
- You will have high energy levels, personality & enthusiasm by the bucket load as being a Junior Assistant Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same
- Exceptional service standards
We are Brakspear, an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with. The Sheep on Sheep Street as the 8th business to open within our growing managed estate which currently sits at 12 properties.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you