HOUSEKEEPER – THE LION, WENDLEBURY, NR BICESTER (OX25 2PW) -
Housekeeper – LIVE IN AVAILABLE.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Housekeeper staff to join our team at The Lion, Wendlebury www.thelionwendlebury.co.uk (OX25 2PW) which is located just 1 mile from the M40 Junction 9 and only 2 miles from Bicester Village, you’ll find The Lion has bags of character and warmth, from the welcoming flagged bar to the relaxed dining rooms, beer garden and new letting rooms.
Housekeeper – Responsibility
As part of the housekeeping team you will engage with guests ensuring they have a great night’s sleep. Nothing is too much trouble as everything you do from being super organised when cleaning the bedrooms and bathrooms daily, through to deep cleaning schedules will impact on guests so you’ll be focused on ensuring they enjoy the best possible experience with us.
In order to be a successful Housekeeper you will,
- Provide clean and well maintained rooms for all guests in the hotel
- Be able to work to strict timings to ensure all rooms are guest ready on a daily basis
- Be responsible for linen and chemical storage and ordering
- Be self motivated and have the ability to work well as part of a team
- Be a confident, organised, reliable, flexible, enthusiastic and warm personality
Housekeeper – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.00 depending on experience plus TRONC (1.50ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Supervisor – Training
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship which takes 12 months to complete