HOUSEKEEPER – THE FROGMILL, NEAR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
Housekeeper – (Full and Part Time) – Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Housekeepers to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles)
The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
Housekeeper – Responsibilities
In order to be a successful Housekeeper you will,
- Be a confident, organised, reliable, flexible, enthusiastic and warm personality
- Be able to work early mornings including weekends and bank holidays
- Be self motivated and have the ability to work well as part of a team
- Provide clean and well maintained rooms for all guests rooms in the hotel plus public areas
- Be responsible for linen and chemical management
- Be able to work to strict time management to ensure all rooms are guest ready on a daily basis
Housekeeper – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £7.83 plus TRONC depending on experience (Full and part time)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.