HOUSEKEEPER – THE GEORGE – SHIPSTON ON STOUR -
Housekeeper £7.50 per hour – part time
16 hrs per week minimum.
As part of the housekeeping team first impressions really count and you’ll make sure they’re always impressive throughout the guests stay with us.
In return we will offer you:
- Hourly rates of up to £7.50 per hour
- 70% of meals when on shift
- 50% off food across the company
- 50% off Rooms (Sunday through Wednesday) across the company
- Substantial career progression and training
We are looking for housekeepers who will join the team and engage with guests ensuring they have a great night’s sleep. Nothing is too much trouble as everything you do from being super organised when cleaning the bedrooms and bathrooms daily, through to deep cleaning schedules will impact on guests so you’ll be focused on ensuring they enjoy the best possible experience with us.
To be suitable for the role of Housekeeper
- You must have a confident, enthusiastic and warm personality to succeed
- Be able to work early mornings including weekends and bank holidays
- You will be self motivated and have the ability to work well as part of a team
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Providing clean and well maintained rooms for all guests rooms in the hotel plus public areas
- Linen and chemical management
- Able to work to strict time management to ensure all 15 rooms are guest ready on a daily basis
The George, Shipston on Stour
- Situated in the market town of Shipston on Stour, between Stratford and Banbury
- Fully refurbished in 2016
- 15 en-suite guest bedrooms
- Busy bar area
- Restaurant with a maximum of 100 covers, usually 60-70 covers at peak times
- Outside terrace area with an additional 25 covers
- Food is Modern British with good classic pub food
- All food is cooked, fresh from scratch
- Join the successful team and learn on the job
Ideally, you’ll have gained some experience in a similar role or environment. So you’ll know about and understand housekeeping operations, health and safety and working efficiently. Though more important is a flexible, adaptable approach, clear customer focus and an eye for detail – it’s a busy and diverse role where your only aim is to help our guests enjoy a great night’s sleep.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels, bars and restaurants across the Home Counties with eight businesses, within our growing managed estate.