HOUSEKEEPER – THE GEORGE, SHIPSTON ON STOUR (CV36 4AJ) -
Housekeeper – Full time – Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team at The George Townhouse (CV36 4AJ) which is located in Shipston on Stour in the Cotswolds. It was fully refurbished in 2016 and is a busy town centre bar with large restaurant and outside terrace (approx. 100 covers) serving fresh Modern British food plus 15 en suite letting rooms.
Housekeeper – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Housekeeper you will,
- Be a confident, organised, reliable, flexible, enthusiastic and warm personality
- Be able to work early mornings including weekends and bank holidays
- Be self motivated and have the ability to work well as part of a team
- Provide clean and well maintained rooms for all guests rooms in the hotel plus public areas
- Be responsible for linen and chemical management
- Be able to work to strict time management to ensure all rooms are guest ready on a daily basis
We are looking for housekeepers who will join the team and engage with guests ensuring they have a great night’s sleep. Nothing is too much trouble as everything you do from being super organised when cleaning the bedrooms and bathrooms daily, through to deep cleaning schedules will impact on guests so you’ll be focused on ensuring they enjoy the best possible experience with us.
Housekeeper – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £7.83 plus TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses