HEAD CHEF – THE TOWNHOUSE, STRATFORD UPON AVON (CV37 6HB) -
Head Chef /Senior Sous Chef ready to become a Head Chef – up to £36,000 including TRONC plus bonus. No live in available.
We are looking for a Head Chef/Senior Sous Chef ready to become a Head Chef to join our team at the Townhouse www.stratfordtownhouse.co.uk , located in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon (CV37 6HB) with 12 en-suite bedrooms and an elegant bar and 60 cover restaurant. The Townhouse was fully refurbished in 2017.
Head Chef – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Salary of up to £33,000, depending on experience plus TRONC (£1.50 per hour)
- Bonus paid quarterly
- Life Assurance with Private Medical
- Enhanced employer Pension contributions
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Laundered whites
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Head Chef – Training
Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
Head Chef – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Head Chef you will:
- Work with the General Manager to drive food sales within the business.
- Have a passion for simple, well executed food with great ingredients.
- Have experience of managing and building the team within the kitchen ensuring effective teamwork.
- Be able to motivate the team to produce consistently great food as well as the ability to manage health and safety, cleaning and food hygiene.
- Be confident in training and recruiting new team members and strive to be the best at what they do.
- Be expected to manage costings, margin and labour costs within the kitchen within budget.
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess exceptional IT and computer skills to enable you to order and control food stock and manage team rotas.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.