HEAD CHEF – THE LITTLE ANGEL, HENLEY ON THAMES (RG9 2LS) -
Head Chef – up to £45,000 including TRONC plus annual bonus of up to £6,000 depending on age & experience
We are looking for experienced Head Chef to join our large yet cosy pub close to the river in Henley on Thames , The Little Angel www.thelittleangel.co.uk between the M4 and M40 motorways. Food is Modern British, the restaurant is 80 covers with an additional 50 covers in the Conservatory and 60 on the outside terrace.
Head Chef – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience plus TRONC (approx. £5,000 pa)
- Annual £6K bonus paid quarterly
- Life Assurance with Private Medical
- Enhanced employer Pension contributions
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Laundered whites
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Head Chef– Training
Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
Head Chef– Responsibilities
In order to be a successful Head Chef you will:
- Work with the General Manager to drive food sales within the business.
- Have a passion for simple, well executed food with great ingredients.
- Have experience of managing and building the team within the kitchen ensuring effective teamwork.
- Be able to motivate the team to produce consistently great food as well as the ability to manage health and safety, cleaning and food hygiene.
- Be confident in training and recruiting new team members and strive to be the best at what they do.
- Be expected to manage costings, margin and labour costs within the kitchen within budget.
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess exceptional IT and computer skills to enable you to order and control food stock and manage team rotas.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.