HEAD CHEF – THE FROGMILL, ANDOVERSFORD (GL54 4HT) -
Head Chef – up to £44,000 per annum including TRONC depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, The Frogmill www.thefrogmillshipton.co.uk (GL54 4HT) located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles). The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
Head Chef – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Salary of £40,000, depending on experience plus TRONC (£1.50ph)
- Annual £6K bonus paid quarterly
- Life Assurance with Private Medical
- Enhanced employer Pension contributions
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Laundered whites
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Head Chef – Training
Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
Head Chef – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Head Chef you will:
- Work with the General Manager to drive food sales within the business.
- Have a passion for simple, well executed food with great ingredients.
- Have experience of managing and building the team within the kitchen ensuring effective teamwork.
- Be able to motivate the team to produce consistently great food as well as the ability to manage health and safety, cleaning and food hygiene.
- Be confident in training and recruiting new team members and strive to be the best at what they do.
- Be expected to manage costings, margin and labour costs within the kitchen within budget.
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess exceptional IT and computer skills to enable you to order and control food stock and manage team rotas.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.