HEAD CHEF – THE RUNNING HORSES – MICKLEHAM, SURREY -
Head Chef Up to £36K including tips plus up to £10K bonus potential
Considered a key member of the management team within our managed division, the Head Chef at The Running Horses is committed to assisting the General Manager to drive the business through consistent quality and on-going menu development.
What we offer:
- Salary of up to £36K
- Up to £10K bonus
- Potential to Live In
- 70% of meals on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food across our other eight sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our other four sites (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Working with fresh, locally sourced produce – we want to achieve a second AA rosette
- Opportunity to train your team
- Full training and development, including external courses
- Discounts at over restaurants and Cinemas
Located in the village of Mickleham, Near Dorking, Surrey parts of the Running Horses date back to the 16th Century. Our AA award winning food is high standard traditional, English fayre serving up to 30 covers in the bar, a restaurant seating over 70 and breakfast for the guests in the five boutique bedrooms.
- You should be confident in training and recruiting team members and strive to be the best at what they do
- Expected to manage costings, margin and labour costs within the kitchen
- You should be computer literate to a good standard
- A passion for simple, well executed food with great ingredients
- Have experience of managing and building a team within the kitchen
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to motivate the team to produce consistently great food as well as the ability to manage health and safety, cleaning and food hygiene.