GENERAL MANAGER – THE FROGMILL, ANDOVERSFORD (GL54 4HT) -
General Manager – up to £45,000 including TRONC plus potential bonus of up to £10,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, The Frogmill www.thefrogmillshipton.co.uk (GL54 4HT) located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles). The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
General Manager – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience plus TRONC (approx. £3,750 pa)
- £10K bonus paid quarterly plus profit share
- Life Assurance with Private Medical
- Enhanced employer Pension contributions
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including external courses and apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
General Manager – Training
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
General Manager – Responsibilities
In order to be a successful General Manager you will,
- Be the face of the business, leading a team of guest focused individuals.
- Create a guest focused atmosphere where service comes first in a fun and professional environment for team and guests.
- Have a proven track record of growing sales and converting to profit.
- Promote and deliver special events and marketing activities to maximise footfall
- Be responsible for achieving your budgets and margins through accurate sales forecasting, controlling stock and daily costs and contributing ideas to further develop the business.
- Actively managing food service and menu feedback alongside the head chef
- Manage compliance in line with food safety and health & safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Have high energy levels as being a General Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but hands on, varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same.
To be considered for this role you will need to have completed Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.