DEPUTY MANAGER – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET, STOW ON THE WOLD -
Deputy Manager Up to £24 000 depending on experience plus tips The Sheep on Sheep Street, Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire
Considered a key member of the management team within our managed division, the Deputy Manager is committed to assisting the General Manager to drive the business through consistent quality and on-going menu development. Must be able to deputise during the General manager’s days off and holidays.
What we offer:
- Salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience plus tips
- 70% of meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food across our other eight sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our other four sites (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Opportunity to choose and train your team
- Full training and development, including external courses and this is just the start of your Brakspear career – the rest is in your hands.
In order to be a successful Deputy Manager,
- You will already be in a supervisory role,
- Supporting the General Manager in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- You will possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain stock control.
- You will understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests.
- You will have high energy levels as being a Deputy Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same
A little about The Sheep on Sheep Street
- Located in the heart of the Cotswold market town of Stow on the Wold
- Fully refurbished in July 2016
- 22 en-suite letting rooms
- A large bar area with a speciality gin menu
- Outside terrace area with approx. 40 covers
- Restaurant 100 covers and the food is Modern European and International
- Separate dining area, The Pen, for approx. 32 people
- For applicants not living in Stow a car is required.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.