COMMIS CHEF – THE LION, NR BICESTER (OX25 2PW) -
Commis Chef – up to £9.90 per hour including TRONC depending on age and experience. Possible live in
We are looking for experienced Commis Chef staff to join our team at The Lion, Wendlebury www.thelionwendlebury.co.uk (OX25 2PW) which is located just 1 mile from the M40 Junction 9 and only 2 miles from Bicester Village, you’ll find The Lion has bags of character and warmth, from the welcoming flagged bar to the relaxed dining rooms, beer garden and new letting rooms.
Commis Chef – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £8.40 depending on age and experience plus TRONC (£1.50 ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Commis Chef – Training
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship.
Commis Chef – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Commis Chef you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for your section daily.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are always the highest quality.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, food quality and operations within set food costs for your section.
- Be competent in working in your section completing accurate mis en place list for next service, highlighting low or out of stock items and completing the closedown in line with food safety
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with