COMMIS CHEF – THE DOG & DUCK, WOKINGHAM (RG41 1JT) -
Commis Chef– up to £8.40 per hour depending on age and experience – part time
We are looking for experienced Commis Chef staff to join our team at The Dog & Duck, Wokingham www.dogandduckemmbrook.co.uk (RG41 1JT) which was fully refurbished last year. Based in the heart of Wokingham the pub has a large yet cosy bar and restaurant with up to 100 covers serving traditional pub food.
Commis Chef – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £8.40 depending on age and experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Commis Chef – Training
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
Commis Chef – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Commis Chef you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for your section daily.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are always the highest quality.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, food quality and operations within set food costs for your section.
- Be competent in working in your section completing accurate mis en place list for next service, highlighting low or out of stock items and completing the closedown in line with food safety
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.