CHEF DE PARTIE – THE NAGS HEAD, ABINGDON (OX14 3HX) -
Chef de Partie – up to £9.50 per hour plus TRONC
We are looking for Chef De Parties to join our team at The Nags Head which is situated halfway across Abingdon Bridge, positioned in the middle of the Thames with riverside gardens nestled in the stunning surroundings of Nag’s Island. It is a peaceful retreat amongst the rushes and willows providing many comfortable areas for families and diners to enjoy the best outdoor dining in Abingdon. The menu is classical British fare, tailored to the seasonal produce available locally. The menu is changed quarterly to reflect the seasons.
Chef de Partie – benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £9.50 per hour depending on experience plus TRONC
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Chef de Partie – Training
Level 3 CDP Apprenticeship which takes 12 months to complete
Chef de Partie – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be competent in working across all sections within the kitchen including prep and order lists and closedown.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are always the highest quality for the section you are working.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Support and train junior chefs during prep and service in their section.
You will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.