CHEF DE PARTIE – THE GEORGE, SHIPSTON ON STOUR (CV36 4AJ) -
Chef De Partie – The George, Shipston on Stour
Experienced Chef de Partie – full and part time available – £8.00 – £9.00 per hour plus tips depending on experience – live in available
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £8.00 – £9.00 per hour plus tips depending on experience
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The George, Shipton on Stour
- The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Situated in the market town of Shipston on Stour, between Stratford and Banbury
- Fully refurbished in 2016
- 15 en-suite guest bedrooms
- Busy bar area
- Restaurant with a maximum of 100 covers, usually 60-70 covers at peak times
- Outside terrace area with an additional 25 covers
- Food is Modern British with good classic pub food
- All food is cooked, fresh from scratch
- Join the successful team and learn on the job
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.