CHEF DE PARTIE – THE DOG & DUCK, WOKINGHAM (RG41 1JT) -
Chef de Partie – Job Summary – up to £9.50 per hour plus tips, live in available
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Chef de Partie to join our team at The Dog & Duck, Wokingham ((RG41 1JT) which was fully refurbished last year. Based in the heart of Wokingham the pub has a large yet cosy bar and restaurant with up to 100 covers serving traditional pub food.
Chef de Partie – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Chef de Partie – Benefits
We offer the following
- Hourly rate of up to £9.50 per hour plus tips
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.