CHEF DE PARTIE – THE CROWN, NR READING (RG4 9QN) -
Chef De Partie – up to £9.50 per hour depending on experience
We are looking for Chef De Partie to join our team at The Crown (RG4 9QN) is a charming 16th century inn that offers a warm welcome, excellent food plus superb accommodation and plenty of space for parties, meetings and weddings. Set in the picturesque hamlet of Playhatch, and close to Reading, Henley-on-Thames and Maidenhead, The Crown is the perfect place to get away from it all.
Chef de Partie – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £9.50 depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Chef De Partie – Training
Level 3 CDP Apprenticeship which takes 12 months to complete
Chef de Partie – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be competent in working across all sections within the kitchen including prep and order lists and closedown.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are always the highest quality for the section you are working.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Support and train junior chefs during prep and service in their sectionYou will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.