CHEF DE PARTIE – THE RUNNING HORSES – MICKLEHAM, SURREY -
Chef De Partie up to £9.00 per hour plus tips – live in available
Experienced Chef De Partie – £8.00 – £9.00 depending on experience plus tips – live in available
What we offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £9.00 per depending on experience plus TRONC, live in available
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Cooking with fresh locally sourced ingredients
- Brand new kitchen
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 10 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our six sites with rooms (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Full training and development, including external courses.
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
The Running Horses (www.therunninghorses.co.uk)
- Located in the village of Mickleham, Near Dorking, Surrey
- Parts of the pub date back to the 16th Century, it used to be the favoured place to stable horses running at Epsom, hence The Running Horses
- There are three elements to this business – the bar 28 covers – the restaurant with 72 covers – the front terrace with 60 covers – 5 en-suite letting rooms
- Food is high standard traditional, English fayre
- Awarded AA rosette for 2016/17
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.