CHEF DE PARTIE – THE LITTLE ANGEL, HENLEY ON THAMES (RG9 2LS) -
Chef de Partie – Job Summary – potential to live in
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Chef de Partie to join our large yet cosy pub close to the river in Henley on Thames , between the M4 and M40 motorways. Food is Modern British, the restaurant is 80 covers with an additional 50 covers in the Conservatory and 60 on the outside terrace.
Chef De Partie responsibility
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.We offer the following:
Chef de Partie – Benefits
- Hourly rate of £8.50 plus TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.