CHEF DE PARTIE – THE BULL ON BELL STREET – HENLEY ON THAMES -
Chef de Partie with live in The Bull, Henley on Thames. Up to £24,000 per year including TRONC. Working 48 hours per week including evenings and weekends.
We offer the following for the role of Chef de Partie:
- Salary up to £24K
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food across our other eight sites for you and 3 guests
- 50% off hotel rooms within our other six sites (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Full training and development, including external and on line courses
A successful Chef de Partie at The Bull will:
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
The Bull, in Henley, is the place to meet for a drink in the busy bar. There’s a large restaurant where traditional food meets modern brasserie. After a major makeover last year, the pub has retained a sense of heritage whilst adding a contemporary feel, and it even has a micro-brewery.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.