CHEF DE PARTIE – THE BULL ON BELL STREET – HENLEY ON THAMES -
Bull on Bell Street (www.bullonbell.co.uk)
- Located in the heart of the riverside town Henley on Thames, in Oxfordshire, there is easy access to the M4 and M40
- This beautiful historic building dates back to 1564 and was fully refurbished in 2013 and had a sparkle in 2017.
- A very busy, thriving bar area
- The main restaurant area can cater for 38 covers, and the conservatory has 36 covers, plus there is a private function/dining area which can cater for 36 covers
- The paved garden area also has approx. 60 covers
- The Bull on Bell Street microbrewery is located behind the pub and the pub sells the ales produce in it.