CHEF DE PARTIE (BREAKFAST) – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
Chef De Partie – Breakfast – up to £11.00 per hour including TRONC. 5 days per week, Wednesday – Sunday 6.30am to approx. 12noon.
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to cover breakfast to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, The Frogmill www.thefrogmillshipton.co.uk (GL54 4HT) located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles). The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
Chef de Partie – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £9.50 depending on experience plus TRONC (£1.50 ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 13 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Recruitment Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
Chef De Partie – Training
Level 3 CDP Apprenticeship which takes 12 months to complete
Chef de Partie – Responsibilities
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be competent in working across all sections within the kitchen including prep and order lists and closedown.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are always the highest quality for the section you are working.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Support and train junior chefs during prep and service in their sectionYou will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.