BREAKFAST WAITER/RESS – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD -
Breakfast Waiter/ress – 7am – 12 noon 5 days a week, approx 25 hours
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £7.50 per hour depending on experience plus TRONC
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our nine sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our six sites with rooms (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- Full training and development, including external courses.
You will be working in a fast paced, busy environment, ensuring the smooth running of the breakfast service.
Your duties will include;
- opening the pub every morning
- meeting and greeting guests,
- taking food and drink orders,
- delivering food and drinks
- ensuring guests are well looked after with excellent customer service.
As our Breakfast Waiter/ress you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed. You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described.
The Sheep on Sheep Street ( www.thesheepstow.co.uk)
- Located in the heart of the Cotswold market town of Stow on the Wold
- Fully refurbished in July 2016
- 22 en-suite letting rooms
- A large bar area with a speciality gin menu
- Outside terrace area with approx. 40 covers
- Restaurant 100 covers and the food is Modern European and International
- Separate dining area, The Pen, for approx. 32 people
- For applicants not living in Stow a car is required.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.