BREAKFAST CHEF – THE PORCH HOUSE – STOW ON THE WOLD -
We are looking for a passionate and committed Breakfast Chef, working 5 shifts per week covering breakfast from 7.30am to 1pm daily (although some flexibilty will be required) to join our team at The Porch House in Stow on the Wold.
In return we offer the following for the role of Breakfast Chef:
- Up to £7.50 per hour depending on experience plus tips
- discounts across other restaurant brands and major national stores
- to cook with fresh and seasonal produce
- to work within a small but expanding family owned company
- 70% off food whilst on shift
- 50% off food across the other 8 sites in the company
- 50% off Rooms (Sunday through Wednesday) across the other 6 sites in the company
- Substantial career progression and training
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business , recognised by our peers for running beautiful pubs across the Home Counties and the Cotswold’s.
In order to be successful in the role of breakfast chef:
- You must be able to take control of food preparation and service for the breakfast shift on a daily basis.
- You must ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- You must ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
With a history dating from circa 947 AD, this timber-framed property housing a boutique B&B and restaurant The Porch House sits in the centre of Stow on the Wold. Guests can enjoy cooked breakfast and lunch in the conservatory or more formal lunch and dinner in the dining room, drinks on the terrace or the patio garden or the chance to hire a private dining room. The sophisticated pub/restaurant offers cask ales and traditional, locally sourced dishes.