BREAKFAST CHEF – THE LION, WENDLEBURY (OX25 2PW) -
Breakfast Chef (6.30am-1pm 5 days a week pro rata) Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Breakfast Chef to join our team at The Lion, Wendlebury (OX25 2PW) which is located just 1 mile from the M40 Junction 9 and only 2 miles from Bicester Village, you’ll find The Lion has bags of character and warmth, from the welcoming flagged bar to the relaxed dining rooms, beer garden and new letting rooms.
Breakfast Chef – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Breakfast Chef you will,
- Be able to take control of food preparation and service for the breakfast shift on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction and quality consistently within set targets.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
We offer the following:
Breakfast Chef – Benefits
- The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Hourly rate of up to £9.00 plus TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.