BARTENDER – THE BULL ON BELL STREET, HENLEY ON THAMES -
A full time bar tender, £7.50 plus tips
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £7.50 plus TRONC
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our nine sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our six sites with rooms (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- Full training and development, including external courses.
The role involves
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons. I
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Plan and present bar menu.
Bull on Bell Street ( www.bullonbell.co.uk)
- Located in the heart of the riverside town Henley on Thames, in Oxfordshire, there is easy access to the M4 and M40
- This beautiful historic building dates back to 1564 and was fully refurbished in 2013 and had a sparkle in 2017.
- A very busy, thriving bar area
- The main restaurant area can cater for 38 covers, and the conservatory has 36 covers, plus there is a private function/dining area which can cater for 36 covers
- The paved garden area also has approx. 60 covers
- The Bull on Bell Street microbrewery is located behind the pub and the pub sells the ales produce in it.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.