BAR & WAITING – THE GEORGE, SHIPSTON ON STOUR (CV36 4AJ) -
Bar & Waiting – Up to £9.40 per hour depending on age & experience including TRONC. Live in available.
We are looking for Bar & Waiting staff to join our team at The George Townhouse www.thegeorgeshipston.co.uk (CV36 4AJ) which is located in Shipston on Stour in the Cotswolds. It was fully refurbished in 2016 and is a busy town centre bar with large restaurant and outside terrace (approx. 100 covers) serving fresh Modern British food plus 15 en suite letting rooms.
Bar & Waiting – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.40ph depending on age and experience plus TRONC (£1.00ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Bar & Waiting – Training
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship including APLH course and acquiring a Personal Licence, which takes 12 months to complete
Bar & Waiting – Responsibility
Some experience in bar and restaurant work would be helpful, however, a great personality and the ability to mix with every guest is more important for our bar and waiting team as full training will be given.