BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE TOWNHOUSE, STRATFORD UPON AVON (CV37 6HB) -
Bar & Waiting Staff- full time 30+ hrs per week – Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Bar & Waiting staff to join our team at the Townhouse, located in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon (CV37 6HB) with 12 en-suite bedrooms and an elegant bar and 60 cover restaurant. The Townhouse was fully refurbished in 2017.
Bar & Waiting Staff – Responsibility
In order to be successful Bar & Waiting staff you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, emptying ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar & Waiting – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £7.83 plus TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.