BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD -
Experienced Bar & Waiting Staff, full and part time, up to £7.50 plus tips
What we offer:
- Hourly rate of £7.83 plus tips
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our nine sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our six sites with rooms (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- Full training and development, including external courses.
Some experience in bar and restaurant work would be helpful, however, a great personality and the ability to mix with every guest is more important for our bar and waiting team as full training will be given.
In order to be successful Bar & Waiting staff you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, empting ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
The Sheep on Sheep Street ( www.thesheepstow.co.uk)
- Located in the heart of the Cotswold market town of Stow on the Wold
- Fully refurbished in July 2016
- 22 en-suite letting rooms
- A large bar area with a speciality gin menu
- Outside terrace area with approx. 40 covers
- Restaurant 100 covers and the food is Modern European and International
- Separate dining area, The Pen, for approx. 32 people
- For applicants not living in Stow a car is required.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.