BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE RUNNING HORSES, SURREY (RH5 6DU) -
Bar & Waiting Staff – Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Bar & Waiting staff to join our refurbished 16th century country inn at the heart of picturesque Mickleham village in the Surrey hills. With 5 en-suite bedrooms, and a pub full of traditional charm and a roaring log fire. The food is traditional English fayre done to a high level, with approximately 100 covers across the bar, restaurant and outside terrace.
Bar & Waiting Staff – Responsibilities
In order to be successful Bar & Waiting staff you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, empting ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar & Waiting Staff – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.00 plus TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.