BAR & WAITING STAFF _ THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD -
Part time Bar and Waiting Staff Up to £7.50 per hour plus tips
Last summer we completely renovated The Sheep, an iconic building within Stow on the Wold, adding a new 100 seat restaurant, built around an open wood-fired oven with counter seating, a new craft beer & gin bar and finally we updated and modernised the rooms resulting in it being a finalist for The 2017 Publican Awards Best Designed Bar category.
Experience in bar and restaurant work would be helpful, however, a great personality and the ability to mix with every guest is more important for our bar and waiting team as full training will be given.
We offer the following to our bar and waiting team:
- Hourly rates of up to £7.50 per hour plus tips
- 70% off food during shift
- 50% off food across the company (8 other sites)
- 50% off Rooms (Sunday through Wednesday) across the company (5 other sites)
- Full training and development, including external courses
Part time bar and waiting roles are available. You will be working up to 25 hours per week including evenings and weekends – sometimes finishing at 1am at the weekend so you will need some form of transport to ensure you can travel home safely.
In return we expect you to have fun whilst also:
- Greeting customers and ensuring that they are appropriately directed
- Giving out menus, taking orders, making recommendations
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar areas
- Emptying ashtrays and cleaning tables
- Washing glasses and bar equipment
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels, bars and restaurants across the Home Counties with nine businesses, within our growing managed estate.