ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE TOWNHOUSE – STRATFORD UPON AVON -
What we offer:
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum depending on experience plus tips
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our nine sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our six sites with rooms (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- Full training and development, including external courses.
- Opportunity to train and choose your team
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Assistant Manager is committed to assisting the General Manager to drive the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Assistant Manager you will,
- You will already be in a junior management role.
- Supporting the General Manager in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- Support the General Manager in achieving budgets and margins through forecasting sales, controlling stock and daily costs.
- You will possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain stock control.
- You will understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests.
The Townhouse ( www.stratfordtownhouse.co.uk)
- The 400 year old Townhouse is in central Stratford, well located to visit the historical sites.
- Fully refurbished in March 2017
- 12 en-suite letting rooms
- A large restaurant with 60 covers, the food style is traditional British with a Mediterranean influence, everything is freshly prepared from scratch
- Pre theatre food offer daily
- A bustling and busy bar area with 15-20 covers, great gin and cocktail menus
- A great range of events, live piano playing daily, themed nights, live music etc
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year