ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE PORCH HOUSE, STOW ON THE WOLD (GL54 1BN) -
Assistant Manager – up to £29,000 per annum including TRONC
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team at The Porch House www.porch-house.co.uk (GL54 1BN) which is an award-winning Cotswold pub with a large restaurant, conservatory, bar and private dining room along with 13 boutique rooms. It’s had a complete makeover in 2013, and has just been crowned AA pub of the year 2015/16 and rated best new pub by the Good Pub Guide for 2015/16 too.
Assistant Manager – Benefits
- Salary of £24,000 depending on experience plus TRONC approx £5,000)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 12 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Assistant Manager – Training
- Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete
Assistant Manager – Responsibility
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Assistant Manager is committed to supporting the Management team to drive the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Assistant Manager you will:
- Support the General Manager in leading a team of guest focused individuals.
- Support the General Manager in creating a guest focused atmosphere where service comes first in a fun and professional environment for team and guests.
- Organise, promote and deliver special events and marketing activities to maximise footfall
- Support the General Manager in achieving your budgets and margins, controlling stock and daily costs.
- Actively managing food service and menu feedback alongside the head chef
- Support the General Manager with compliance in line with food safety and health & safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Have high energy levels as being an Assistant Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but hands on, varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.