ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE RUNNING HORSES, SURREY (RH5 6DU) -
Assistant Manager – Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our refurbished 16th century country inn at the heart of picturesque Mickleham village in the Surrey hills. With 5 en-suite bedrooms, and a pub full of traditional charm and a roaring log fire. The food is traditional English fayre done to a high level, with approximately 100 covers across the bar, restaurant and outside terrace.
Assistant Manager – Responsibility
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Assistant Manager is committed to assisting the General Manager to drive the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Assistant Manager you will,
- You will already be in a junior management role.
- Supporting the General Manager in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- Support the General Manager in achieving budgets and margins through forecasting sales, controlling stock and daily costs.
- You will possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain stock control.
- You will understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests.
Assistant Manager – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Salary of £24,000 depending on experience plus TRONC
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including external courses.