ASSISTANT MANAGER (RESTAURANT) – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
Assistant Manager – Restaurant – up to £28,000 per annum including TRONC.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager – Restaurant to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, The Frogmill www.thefrogmillshipton.co.uk (GL54 4HT) located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles). The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
Assistant Manager– Benefits
- Salary of £24,000 depending on experience plus TRONC (approx. £4,000)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 13 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 9 sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Assistant Manager – Training
Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
Assistant Manager – Responsibilities
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Assistant Manager is committed to supporting the Management team to drive the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Assistant Manager you will:
- Support the General Manager in leading a team of guest focused individuals.
- Support the General Manager in creating a guest focused atmosphere where service comes first in a fun and professional environment for team and guests.
- Organise, promote and deliver special events and marketing activities to maximise footfall
- Support the General Manager in achieving your budgets and margins, controlling stock and daily costs.
- Actively managing food service and menu feedback alongside the head chef
- Support the General Manager with compliance in line with food safety and health & safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Have high energy levels as being an Assistant Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but hands on, varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.