ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE DOG & DUCK – WOKINGHAM -
Assistant Manager – live in available
What we offer:
- Salary of up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our nine sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our six sites with rooms (Sunday through Wednesday)
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- Full training and development, including external courses.
- Opportunity to train and choose your team
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Assistant Manager is committed to assisting the General Manager to drive the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Assistant Manager you will,
- You will already be in a junior management role.
- Supporting the General Manager in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- Support the General Manager in achieving budgets and margins through forecasting sales, controlling stock and daily costs.
- You will possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain stock control.
- You will understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests.
The Dog & Duck (www.dogandduckemmbrook.co.uk)
- Fully refurbished in autumn 2017
- Based in the residential heart of Wokingham
- Large cosy bar area
- Large restaurant with covers
- Outside area with approx. 130 covers
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.